Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013 - A Year in Review

I didn't enjoy 2012 much - sure some good things happened, but the weather was terrible, business was poor and I had no extravagent holidays.  So I'm skipping straight to 2013.  We've had nearly two weeks of it and so far, it's a good year.  I've listed all sorts of things I want to do every day.

List of things I'm managing most days so far:
knitting, sewing, exercising, working, tidying, reading, trying to save money

List of things I'd like but haven't managed just yet:
Japanese, cooking

OK so today I'm going to dust off my Japanese books and tomorrow I'm going to cook actual pasta sauce instead of having a ready meal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home