Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween stitch markers

The clocks went back last night and I was interested to see the my tv, phone and laptop could sort themselves out but I have to interact with my alarm clock, 3ds and oven. Since I bought ringOs in the summer, I've been looking forward to the halloween seasonal special sets.
I've started crocheting amigurumi and knitting stitch markers aren't useful at all so I bought some split rings too. They are not the main event.


Three sets of ringOs!  I only bought one tin which comfortably fits 30 standard size markers.

Jack O Lantern are black and orange and orange and black.

Wicked Witch are black and green and green and black. Both of these were available last year so I was planning to combine them with the Vampire's Kiss red and black set I already have.  However, a third set was created:

Poison which are purple rings with black and green beads.

I'm not just buying things, I'm also knitting.  I'm up to 110 out of 150 on my dad's xmas present so I'm well on the way to finishing before December.  I'm also correcting several pairs of socks which are painful to wear.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger annarella said...

Your Halloween stitchmarkers look like fun (orange & black being my fave combo!). Will have to try them, have never used the "snag-free" kind, so thanks for sharing :)

Anna xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home