Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Green jumper - 2 steps forward, 1 step back

I felt pretty miserable this morning. My nephew stayed over and after a night of computer games and chocolate and a morning of sunshine and football, after he left I didn't know what to do with myself.  I caught up on Friday night tv (Castle season 2, a new favourite, starring Dr Pomatter himself) which was very enjoyable but still...what to do. So, I bit the bullet and ripped back the second sleeve on the green jumper that wasn't right. It was only a few stitches wider than the other but it seemed like many more cms.  I almost started another Percy, this time for myself, but reason won for once, and I decided it would be foolish to stop the jumper at this stage, because of having a mard on. As I traipsed round the supermarket, cee lo on very LOUD, I still needed a lift but my teeth hurt and I'm worried about fillings, so chocolate wouldn't work, and I have magazines and toiletries so that wasn't an option.  And I'm saving money people* so I decided if I still needed a treat when I slunk back to my messy/tidy flat, I could wind the red unicorn that will become my new shawl.  Feeling smug, and only buying one bar of chocolate, I have thrown myself into the new sleeve.  I haven't caught up to where I was before, but I'm feeling happier.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home