Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lovely weekend

I'm almost converted to getting up early at the weekend.  Lately, I've been staying up late and then getting up late and sometimes sitting in bed and reading all morning.  This weekend, my nephew stayed over so I was up early on Saturday to squeeze in a run and finish tidying up.  I pushed myself on my run and was pleased I hadn't totally lost fitness from last year. I definitely lost some but I'm not back to being a total beginner.  I did think I should start again from scratch but I now I think I'll write my own plan.  I'd like to be able to run a mile in time for the sports relief mile at the end of March and I think that's acheivable. last year I focussed on trying to build stamina for the 10k but this year I'm going to aim to run continuously for longer times.

I played lots of computer games and knitted while my nephew was with me and then we had to get up early after a night of oreos and Jurassic Park, to get to football in good time.  It's a lovely sunny but cold say and the sun always puts me in a good mood.  I've played pikmin and realised I can even save it on the wii with my old gamecube memory card so once the knitting's done, I'll be saving Captain Olimar one spaceship piece at a time. Later, I'll be seeing a sister to eat roast dinner and watch movies, and I'll be knitting some more.  What a blissed out weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home