Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Usual programming resumes

Although it's not good news.  My Japanese classes started again last night and it was our worst turnout ever.  Three out of a possible seven or a more usual five.  It makes a small class even more frustrating.  And you might think that with so few of us, everyone would be paying attention to everything the teacher said or might be keen to contribute more often.  Nope.  I wasn't looking forward to the lesson anyway and I couldn't stop myself being grumpy.  I tried to be patient but I don't think I succeeded.  I don't know if I can keep attending the lessons as it puts me in such a bad mood.  I don't like to let other people down, and having just complained about the poor attendance, I would then be guilty of the same crime. I've already paid for the lessons and I don't like wasting money but I also don't like wasting my time or spending my time winding myself into such a bad mood.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home