Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Renegade Raccoons

This weekend I satisfied one of last year's resolutions and finished an old project.  I started this one year ago with yarn from my knitting xmas dinner lucky dip. It's Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino and I used 3.25mm needles. The pattern is Ringo and Elwood by Barbara Gregory.  I knitted the smallest size but with bigger needles so they fit my hands. The raccoon pattern has a beaver partner which I have enough yarn for but I'm not sure I'll knit it.  I like the result but not the process of colour work.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Barleygold said...

Love these! Well done for finishing them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home