Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New or old?

I'm pleased I finished my raccoon mittens and would like to finish off some other projects.  On the other hand, the weather has turned chilly again and I haven't knitted myself any socks for ages AND some pairs passed away last year. Before I can knit more socks I need to wind more sock wool which would delay starting whereas the WIPs are all wound and ready to go.  The WIPS might have had their needles commandeered for another project but I think I've got multiple pairs of sock needles waiting to be used. Oh dear, can't decide so might end up doing nothing.  At least I have completed my tax return today which is something productive.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home