Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

1 day to go...

I've finished all twelve squares and attached one strip to another.  I've picked up stitches on the other side of the middle strip. I have to pick up 280 stitches on the final strip, knit 3 rows and then perform the magic of a three needle bind off. Then I have to pick up 280 stitches on each outer edges and knit three rows and cast off for the border.  Then, weave in all the ends.  I also have to finish off fighting off this cold, persuade my boss to give me the afternoon off, fetch my new glasses and contact lenses, alter my dress, make a decoration for my hair, go to the shops for snacks and other provisions for the nephews, pack, clean and then start all the washing, scrubbing etc to make me look presentable. It is all doable, people!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home