Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wow - I ran really far today!

Training Run #19
Pre run munch:pb&h sandwich
Post run munch: turkey, sweet potato, spinach and leeky cheese
Time of run: 6pm
Distance: 6.57km!!!!!
Time: 54.5 mins!!!!
Category: 1x1 run then walk 7 times, then 1x2 10 times then another 2 mins run!!!!!!!!!
Feeling: hooray for me!!!!!!

With only 10 days to go, there's not much more time for training.  I thought I'd just go out for 20 minutes but got a bit carried away.  I had planned a long run for Saturday but the weather got in the way so this made up for it. I'm really chuffed with how far I went and feel really happy with my progress.


I'm also feeling great about the blanket.  I've finished 9 squares and am part way through the 10th out of 12.  It feels like it's doable now, I can see myself joining up the strips and knitting the border. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home