Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Friday, August 05, 2011

It's jolly difficult to take a photo of socks

It's still been too warm for socks so I'll put these away for a bit.  I don't know what they'll be like to wear with shoes as they feel quite thick.  They should be good for wearing with my trainers.  I've taken advantage of the warm weather and done lots of washing.  This leads to ironing, which isn't great fun in hot weather but now I have a living foom full of clean, ironed clothes.  I need to figure out where to put them all as I can't use the floordrobe anymore. I've also taken advantage of the weather by eating lots of ice cream.  Yum.

I'm a square and a bit behind on the blanket so I suppose the rest of the evening will be spent watching films and knitting.  I had a mini migraine yesterday and the day before so I'm not sure sitting in front of more screens is good for me but I have to knit. I have been sneaking a few rows on my Vilai sock every so often.  So much for waiting until I'd finished three more squares!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home