Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Here's what I'm running for this time




I really enjoyed the 10k run I took part in in May. It was the first race I've run since I was at primary school and it was far more fun. So, when I saw there was another race at the same venue, I signed up with a friend. This time, it's in aid of Maric Curie Cancer Care. I don't remember the last time I asked for sponsorship for something, again it was probably in primary school, but it's so easy now. If you're interested, you can click on the link, and if you're not, it doesn't matter.

SInce last posting, I've had two more training runs and finished two more squares.  I've also just coloured my hair and am disappointed by the results but will have to wait until tomorrow to see the final colour.

Training Run #17
Pre run munch: rice pudding
Post run munch: dinner
Time of run: 6pm
Distance: approx 5km
Time: 42 mins
Category: 1x1 run then walk 6 times, 1x2 10times
Feeling: damn app didn't work so I don't know how far I managed

Training Run #18
Pre run munch: cereal
Post run munch: lunch
Time of run: 11.30am
Distance: 3.4km
Time: 28 mins
Category: 1x1 run then walk 6 times, then run for 3 mins in the pouring rain then maybe another 1 min
Feeling: should have left earlier and missed the rain

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home