Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Square three is done

Square three is done and I'm only two days behind schedule which is fine by me.  I think the key for me will be to catch up at the weekend.  This heart is a bit harder to see - the purple isn't enough of a pastel to give enough contrast to easily see it says Lush Lips.  Next up is pink but I need to consult that schematic to check the wording. The squares seem to be getting easier and quicker now, which encourages me to try to stick to the deadline.  My life, and blog, are clearly oscillating between running and knitting love hearts and I can see it getting old soon enough so I'll have to think of something to mix it up with.  Tonight, little sister is coming round for lego POTC on the wii and curry and ice cream. So, that will be another day behind on the knitting then ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home