Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Simple knitting

I've separated out the sleeve stitches and now it's acres of stocking stitch to finish the front and back.  The yarn has some nice variation and there are increases at the end of each row so there is some interest.  I quite like this kind of knitting, I can do it on the train or in front of the tv.  There are approximately one billion stitches though so each row takes a while.  I managed a few rows on Sunday morning, in a mildly hungover state, accompanied by three tiny cups of tea.  My room in the new blocks at the college I went to in Oxford, was ensuite and very comfortable but the teacup was super tiny and held about one mouthful at a time. Next, time I'll pack a mug!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home