Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Greece here I come!

Bob's winging his way to the magazine (or perhaps sitting in a royal mail sorting office) and I've spent the morning in the bathroom primping and preening so I can be reasonably ready to be seen in public in a bikini. I've also spent time with the tablet but I still can't get my films to play with sound so I'm disappointed.  I contacted the seller and they suggested that I'm using the wrong file types or wrong resolution but they didn't specify which I should be using.  So, I've emailed them again. I tried downloading moboplayer, an app for androids but that hasn't fixed it.  If I can't get it to work I want to get a refund as the main reason I bought it was to watch films on. I does play music (yes, I have the sound turned up, I'm not that dumb) and I can put books on it but these were only secondary functions for me.  Regardless, I will enjoy my holiday. I just need to buy some reisen chocolate chews and a killer sudoku puzzle book at the airport and I will feel properly in the mood.

See you when I get back!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home