Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday restfulness

I've decided I definitely don't like any of the buttons I have for Flossie's cardigan so I'll have to go to another shop with a broader selection.

I've been watching the Cheyenne Social Club while working on Bob. It's a gentle comedy starring James Stewart as a cowboy who inherits what he thinks is a saloon and ends up, with the help of his friend, Harley (Henry Fonda), shooting all the mean cowboys in Cheyenne and riding back to Texas together. A precursor to all the bromances we have now.


I'm feeling better today but I've mostly been sitting in bed reading or sitting on the sofa knitting.  It's gloomy looking outside so a perfect, restful Saturday so far.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home