Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Monday, April 04, 2011

Spinach really shrinks

 I had a long list of things to do this evening but then got spectacularly sidetracked by trying to connect my ds to the internet in my house.  I managed, which was unexpected but then my laptop wouldn't connect as I'd changed the settings and then everything got a bit panicky.  I couldn't google what to do, obviously, but instead had to use my brain.  Oh, I could practically hear it squeaking in protest.  My blogpost can attest to the fact that there's life in this brain yet.

 One of the things I wanted to do was get some good photos of my nearly finished Honey cardigan.  I've started the i-cord edging but need to get buttons.
I also wound some wool, need to do some ironing, need to do some swatching, need to tidy, need to do lots of things that will have to wait.  I also made a highly calorific but reasonably nutritious dinner.  It seemed to contain enought spinach for a family of four when I rinsed it but after cooking it, it was practically invisible to the naked eye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home