Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Run #5 was a swim

And a very nice swim it was too.  I've decided I'm going to have to cut down the planned training as only on week in I needed one week off. I really hope tomorrow's run is successful. I'll keep it short and gentle and won't have an ice cream afterwards as that seemed to finish me off. 

I saw Never Let Me Go on Thursday.  It was sad and disturbing but really good.  I also had an ice cream but then I always do at the cinema so that can't be influencing me.  I'm getting the hang of my new phone and I'd like to knit some socks.  And colour my hair.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home