Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Friday, April 08, 2011

Last night's classes

Last night's Japanese class was interrupted by a fire alarm.  Interestingly, the building where the class is held has a fire alarm on the outside of the building where members of the public can just walk up and set it off. We all had to wander outside and everyone just chatted in English so we really missed out on some learning time.  I'd actually really like to be able to speak Japanese so it wasn't like being at school and enjoying and unplanned break.   We went over the verbs to come, go and return, they present and past tenses and how to ask some questions too. I realised that I had been writing Japanese gibberish for my infrequent facebook statuses so will try some that makes sense.

On Monday, I went to London.
げつようび わたし は London に いきました

Who did you go with?
だれ と いきました か

I went with my friend
ともだち と いきました

After Japanese, I go to a street dance class.  My mood there really varies.  Last night, I found it really tough.  It was hot and the routine was new and fast and I really struggled to feel positive. I persevered though, as this is why I haven't improved much. I just give up a bit and make smaller movements when I'm tired or grumpy.  Bearing in mind I'm trying to build up fitness, I didn't want to let myself off the hook like that. 

I've had a busy week and haven't had much chance to knit so I'm going to relax for a bit before I take on run #3.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home