Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A little progress

I wasn't sure how to block this but in the end I just gave in and did it the only way I really like. Wash it and pin it out.
I was a bit worried about the reverse stocking stitch section, which are supposed to fold in on themselves, as I've now blocked them out flat.
I figured I'd better hurry along and block it and then make the sleeves.  I can always iron it into pleats.

I finished the next magazine project and am pretty pleased with it.  It's slightly smaller than I'd hoped but still grand.

On more boring matters, I've decided I can't buy a laptop until I've made enough money to pay for it so I'm going to try ebaying some clothes and things. I've ordered my sister to come round tomorrow to help out. I've been shuffling stuff round my bedroom - you know, putting everything on the floor onto the bed, sliding the bed, moving the things near the bed away from the bed, sliding the bed some more, grimacing at the dust and dirt, hoovering, moving the things away from the bed some more, sliding a cupboard, etc. Although the bedroom now seems larger there are several things that are still waiting to be rehoused. And I felt a bit lost last night, the rest of the house seemed very far away. I'm sure I'll get used to it.  So I need to finish the sisyphean tidying and take a look at the projects I've got on the go.  I need to write up the pattern for the magazine and then start one for the next month.  Back on that hamster wheel I go!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous pip said...

very petty :)

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous pip said...

oops... I meant to say "very pretty"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home