Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hot weather

I have single handedly ended the heatwave in the South-East. I bought a fan for my living room. Boom - torrential rain.

Well, it's still hot here but nothing like as bad as yesterday. My office is still very hot and stuffy though. I got soaked walking to my car but then as soon as I walked into my office, the water steamed off me. Based on yesterday's weather, I made a mental pre-emptive cancellation of my usual Tuesday night run (that is, run then walk then run then walk then run a bit slower then stagger then jog then stagger home) but now I feel a little bit sheepish as it was probably perfectly acceptable running weather. No matter, I had a lovely time playing Lego Harry Potter, one of my birthday presents to me.

I'm now snuffling down some tea as it's time to go to my lovely local knitting group. As always, I have nothing simple to take with me. I was supposed to cast something on before I went but Lego HP was faaaar to fun. I also didn't take a picture of the front of the Christening Gown that I finished last night so all in all, I've been a bit slack. At least I learnt to fly my broom.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous pip said...

hey.. good intentions... run n walk n run n walk... better than my tuesday night of sit n knit n blog n sit ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home