Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello everyone

I have a job. I am learning to drive. I have more yarn than I ever thought possible. I have lots of knitting to do.

It is sunny so I like to be outside.

None of this promotes me blogging.

I'm still reading blogs and looking forward to Ally Pally and spending my first paycheck.

I passed my driving theory test so driving is getting very serious now. I find it very draining but fortunately have had a week off so I hope I'll feel a bit refreshed next week.

Hmmm, writing this has made me want to start blogging again so that is good. Perhaps I will dig out my camera and show you some things I've been working on.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Oh, Noblin, I barely knew thee and then you go and change! Congratulations on the job and learning to drive and submitting yourself to the will of the yarn.

It is important - even for us warm-blooded creature - to shed our skins every now and again.

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, A F-J!

I'm also moving back to the UK to get a real job and learn to drive. Not sure I'll take up knitting though.
If the wizards become to much for you don't forget my offer to organise a rescue by forces of extreme skepticism.

Ciao,

Jamie

p.s. nice blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home