Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bloglines

Bloglines are great, aren't they? You don't have to slavishly click on every single blog you read (I subscibre to 68 now, including my brother's. As a note, he wants me to read more non-knitting blogs). I'm trying to tidy up my sidebar so I'm going to remove all the links and use the bloglines blogroll. We'll see how successful it is.

ETA:

That wasn't 100% successful. Let's try again.
Blogroll?

Okay, that seems better.

4 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey for Bloglines & kudos to its developers!!

Now I have one more thing to keep me from doing any work, but I LOVE IT!!!

xxx

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ace, I only finally bothered to sign up when anna mentioned it! But I'm glad I did - now to find the time to put everyone on!

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the flynnmeister and I like
green jelly.

Thanks for linking to the blog. I may change its location soon tho so more people can comment on how funny I am :D!!

(watch out for Rant of the Penguins coming soon !)

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Aubrey said...

68 - Whoa! I'm something of a newbie to this whole thing, but have just added your blog, and now have 40 blogs to which I subscribe. Yay me! I'm loving Pixie of Pixipurls.com for podcasting about Bloglines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home