Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Countdown

There are two countdowns at the moment: one is for the exams which are driving me mad. I might not post over the next week, depending how things go.

The other is for my 25th birthday on 27th June. Apparently every year, I ask Chris what we should do for my birthday and he says he doesn't know. Then, I say, we should have a week of celebrations. Well, he laughed at me this year when I said it, so I exteneded it to a month of celebrations.

Present number 1: Arrived May 27th 2006


Present

I've wanted to order from Purlescence since they opened in January. I read about Lantern Moon needles at least a year ago and have desired them ever since.

Contents

I bought Rosewood 4mm dpns and a needle case. The case fits crochet hooks and my new dpns (18cm long) but my other dpns are a little too long. The fabric flap still folds over them though, so no real excuse to replace everything.CloseupsCloseups Needles in case
Present number two arrived this morning. I was already late for work so I only opened it a bit and had a sneak peak. For a clue as to what I bought, click here.

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams - I know how maddening they can be. DOn't drive yourself crazy - stay strong, girl!

I like your idea of a month long celebration :) Might borrow that myself next year!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Robynn said...

I grew up with a firm belief that birthdays did not last a day; they lasted at least a week. My Beloved, when we met, adopted this idea with fervent enthusiasm. The line "but it's my birthday month!" is frequently heard from one of us trying to get out of doing chores, or to persuade the other that there is fun to be had. I did think he was pushing it a bit, though, when he tried "but it's my birthday year!"

Thanks for the link, and for checking out the cafe!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Robynn said...

(Wow. Two oddly spelt Rob(b)yn(n)s commenting at once. What are the chances?)

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... nice goodies! Thumbs up for birthday month, sounds only fair! ;)

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home