Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Celebrations

Presents As I was taking exams, Chris took pity on me and let me open some presents early. I listened to the Take That CD constantly over the exam days and hummed the songs to myself during the exams. He also bought me a DVD we have already seen, some organic socks and Mason-Dixon Knitting. It's a lovely coffee table book which I think my mum will enjoy borrowing off me. She was complaining that there aren't enough patterns with no shaping in. I've put in an order with her for a log cabin blanket for when we get back from travelling. In the background you can see the SWS which is coming along nicely.
Cardigan The cardigan is seamed! It is the most wonderful thing I've ever made but seems to defy photography. I'll try to get some modelled shots next weekend.
Chocolate The month of celebrations is nearly over so today I treated myself to Rhubarb and Ginger Crumble chocolate. I haven't tried it yet - I'll just enjoy having it for a bit longer.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger dlittlegarden said...

Thank you for the kind post! I'm looking forward to making New York knitting friends. =0)

Your button advice is terrific!!!! I'm going to try this next time, for sure.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

The cardigan looks great, I love the colour.

Good luck if you haven't already finished your exams. The chocolate sounded incredible - was it?

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to tell you how beautiful (and lovely to the touch) your cardi looked the other night. Really ace! x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home